Three days into 2011 and my mantra for life has already had a work out.
I am currently sitting in the shade waiting for a tow truck to arrive, and although it may sound like an undesirable situation to be in, I am reveling in the happiness that is the gold coast, a sunny day, sandy feet, real friends and the ocean breeze. If there's anywhere I would wanna break down it would be here. This years first hurdle and it is AWESOME! If this is a taste of what is to come I am going to have a toothy grin for the next 362 days.
'Fall in love with tiny things, everything' - A phrase from my Mantra.
I know I had promised the photo's from my drunken mess of a new years, but as I am using an iphone, and the iblogger app isn't up to speed with things, ill have to post them tomorrow! For now it's alot of enjoying the small things.
~ Rhey.
No comments:
Post a Comment