I've always had a habit of getting way too ahead of myself. Pulling out cookies before they've fully baked, bought an expensive dress when i was fully aware that it would have been on sale the next day, giving my family their christmas presents a week before christmas and always thinking the worst of a situation before it's unfolded. Okay so alot of those examples were because i lack patience but you get the gist.
The same goes with life right now. I can't just let it be. I have to push things, and take them to their limit so it can be done quickly. I am pushing through my life. I don't know what im pushing for or if there will come a day when i will go 'this is what i have been hooning through life for' but i am sure that i need to stop.
Stop and smell the damn roses.
~ Rhey.
~ Rhey.
No comments:
Post a Comment