Monday, June 13, 2011

My Week from an Iphone V.3

How was everyone's long weekend!? (You Aussies out there... America missed out on this one!) I'm back at work for another joyous week (SARCASM) after I let the public holiday yesterday mess up my blogging routine. I realised in between the naps and Jersey Shore re-runs that i had forgot to write up this post on friday!

My weekend was full of newborn baby goodness. Luccas is honestly the cutest and most relaxed baby i have ever met, and i aint just saying that cos he's my godson!


Saturday - Zebb and I were bored after a long sleep-in, so we went for a drive through the mountains.

Sunday - More fishing! With all of this fishing i have been doing lately i should quit my job and go work on a trawler. I'm a pro.

Monday - I was getting anxious at work waiting for news on the arrival of Luccas and drank copious amounts of coffee.

Tuesday - Waiting a whole day for a photo of Luccas was a killer, but our hearts grew big when we learned another soul had been welcomed into the world.

Wednesday - I relaxed (aaahhh...) and watched a bit too much daytime TV. I switched to 'Hellcats' when this photo was taken, and changed the channel again soon after... what a crap show.

Thursday - After work Zebb and I trekked it to the hospital for baby snuggles, and were overjoyed when James and Amy asked us to be godparents!


Preeeetty average week 'round these parts.


~Rhey.

No comments: