Monday, June 27, 2011

Breathe.


These past few weeks have just been go. go. gooooo. I havent been getting to bed until at least 11pm and that is without being on the internet at all. I smell a break coming up though, maybe a weekend of nothing, or maybe even a day off work. I am so fizzled out that i need to take a break before i get sick.

I have gained buttloads of respect for women who return to work after baby! Although i think i would rather their satisfying exhaustion over my stressful working-for-the-man type of exhaustion.

This afternoon i spent my precious free time going through the seventy odd new posts on my bloglovin account (heck i am in no way complaining about that!) and browsing my new favourite site pinterest. I'm off to the gym now though to continue my health kick!

~Rhey.

No comments: