Amy had gone all out for this shindig. She wasnt after a traditional baby shower and held it in the late afternoon sun of a saturday. There was wine, canapés, a mixture of family and friends, and THE most divine baby cupcakes you would ever let grace your tastebuds.
Amy spent weeks painting that yellow and blue star mural in the background, and is going to incorporate that into Luccas' room once he comes home.
We drank our wine in baby blue cups and talked late into the night.
Moving on...
A few weeks ago i posted a list of dinners that i was going to try and cook for Zebb and I. I'm happy to report that everything went better then expected! I'm probably the world's worst cook and for me to make these dishes and not give zebb food poisoning is a mega win. I only took a few photos because cooking is crazy time consuming, and you also may notice how much of a grub i am.
| The Chicken BLT Salad |
| Making a mess in the process. |
| I baked some diced wholemeal breadrolls for the croutons. |
| Crisping the Prosciutto! |
| Thai Chicken and Corn Noodle Soup |
| The soup process! |
Have a great weekend!
~Rhey.
No comments:
Post a Comment